TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms & Conditions are prescribed by Mark Vida Group (“the
Company/our/us/we”), and apply to ALL our platform users - website visitors, mobile app
users and subscribers (“you/your”).
Upon thoroughly reading and accepting these Terms and Conditions, they shall, along with
other agreement(s) you subsequently execute, guide your use of the portal, mobile application
and all other dealings with the Company.
1. You certify that you are of legal age and have the capacity to enter into and be bound by
2. You understand that these Terms & Conditions are subject to modification by the
Company and your subsequent continued use of our services thereafter constitute
acceptance. The Company shall however communicate any major changes via channels
provided by you. We, therefore, request that you pay attention to all such
communication, and also visit our website regularly to stay abreast of such
3. You agree that we will act on all instructions or requests carried out while you are
logged in to your account or from your registered communication channels and the
Company will have no further obligation to double check the identity of the sender of the
4. You must ensure that your log-in details are kept safe and only used by you. Avoid
sharing them with third parties or recording them in locations where their safety can be
compromised. You understand that the Company cannot be held responsible for any
unauthorized use or security breaches experienced otherwise. You hereby indemnify us
against all losses, costs claims or damages with respect to honoring unauthorized
instructions which were not due to our negligence.
5. The Company warrants to make reasonable attempts to ensure the integrity and
security of the server associated with the portal, and that the portal is fully operational as
much as possible to reduce down times to the barest minimum. You shall therefore
indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company from all claims, causes of action, costs,
attorney’s fees, and related costs resulting from your use of the portal.
6. You agree to comply with all safety instructions periodically shared with you and
published on our website. The Company shall not be liable either directly or indirectly for any
loss of profits or business or damages that result from your inability to use the portal or
any wrong use of the portal.
7. If you have reason to believe your account or log – in details have been compromised in
any way, kindly send a detailed email to lay a complaint about the breach immediately.